понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

birks restaurant in santa clara





Both Ways.

I let my�mind look both ways. It was a hard decision, it really was. So I let my body decide.

One side wanted to go left, one whated to go right. I couldnapos;t take the screaming, pain, or confusion anymore.

I let the right go right; the left�go�left.�
Let them wonder to away. Theyapos;re big kids now.

I let them wonder away, not know whether theyapos;ll be back tomorrow, Christmas, or never.

But theyapos;re big kids now. They make their decisions.
They chose both ways.

A/N:Thereapos;s a certain message in this. If you find it, then Iapos;m glad; I donapos;t want to hide anymore.

This may not be very lovely, but it being lovely isnapos;t the point.


birks restaurant in santa clara, birks restaurant in santa clara ca, birks restaurant san jose, birks restaurant santa clara.



Комментариев нет: